Things have been a bit hectic over here so dinner has either been throwing something on the grill or something quick in the oven. Of course with all this crazy weather ( tornadoes 50 miles away in Western Mass) that we have been getting as soon as you decide to grill, a freak storm comes in and bam... Thunderstorms. So this night was no different, we made sure we had charcoal and were all set to grill when the skies opened and guess what no grilling. So I had to rethink dinner and quick, since we were going to grill chicken and I had been having a craving for Chicken Parm, I went with that. But who feels like doing the whole breading thing not this girl, not after I thought Hubby was cooking dinner ie the official griller in the fam. So I figured I would throw them in a skillet and voila Chicken Parm for dinner. Honestly this took about 20-30 minutes tops from start to finish.
- 5 skinless Thin sliced Chicken Breast
- garlic powder
- Angel Hair Pasta, Half a box
- Tomato sauce
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and drop angel hair cooking per box instructions, drain set aside
- Heat skillet to medium heat and give a few swirls of olive oil, place chicken in pan, brown chicken 2 minutes, cooking in batches so you dont over crowd the pan
- Place Chicken in baking dish spread a spoonful of tomato sauce enough to cover nicely then sprinkle a good helping of cheese on top
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and melted
eat and enjoy!