One of my favorite side dishes during the summer is grilled veggies. Me and the hubby love going over to the local farmers market which happens to be right down the street. This time around we picked up some peppers, onions and of course zucchini . These go really well with some grilled chicken or steak or really anything that you throw on the grill. We served this with Grilled Shrimp and it was perfect!! Here it is.. a super easy way to eat your veggies!!
Items Needed :
- Peppers, seeded, sliced in thick strips****
- Red Onions, sliced in quarters
- Zucchini, sliced lengthwise than in 1 inch pieces
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- Heat grill per your grill instructions
- Brush sliced veggies with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Place the veggies in the basket and set on grill shaking every so often so they don't burn but let them get a little char on them.
- Cook until desired doneness.
Eat and Enjoy!!!